Sunday, October 16, 2011

Assignment # 7 Reflection!!!

Looking back to my first posted blogs I don’t really think there are any improvements. Posting blogs every week is fun and interesting thing, but sometimes to have done them, to me is kind of little challenging. My goal for this class to learn to write effective and less wordy essays as my instructor notice me about my wordiness. So far we had written two essays, literacy narrative and ad analysis essays. Writing them wasn’t easy to me, I really struggle with my first essay, because the topic wasn’t really interesting to me, and it wasn’t an attractive topic to me. A topic is very important to me, because if the topic interesting and I have interesting story or information about I very easily could write my ideas down, whereas otherwise I struggling with it.  Thinking critically about how I have developed as a writer, I don’t think a have many developments, for this very short time. Specifically probably class discussions petty mach spur those developments. Also readings from the book and discussion them in class with the teacher is giving more deeply understanding of the text, than I got by reading at home. In overall I wouldn’t and don’t have any comments to change something in our class to better facilitate my learning process.
Does my writing change since of the beginning of the semester? I don’t have a strong answer for this question. To me yet my writing process is still at the same level as it was before. However, I really hope that at the end of the semester I will have a change in my writing process as a good writer and won’t struggle that much as I do now. About improvements of writing I could say “yes”, because the revisions that we doing on our essays is really helping me to improve my writing a lot.  Doing revision is helped to find many of your mistakes and to make a good paper. I think this is the good thing to know what mistakes or errors u should look in future papers, so not to repeat them over and over. 

No comments:

Post a Comment