Summary
In the story “Get Smart About College,” authors, Sandy Baum and Michael Mcpherson seriously bring up an issue about families who are thinking about college and thought they made good decisions about tuition and payments. However sometimes, even those thoughtful plans can turn into a problem. People are not always choosing a right decision about how much money to borrow or what college to graduate. However, the best colleges can’t be a good choice for everyone, especially for students who borrow money. Authors use common examples from the life they write about that is hard to find dependable information and there is nothing free in our life. Changing our mind not always turn to a positive decision. Sandy and Michael mention that even a very logical planner could have a hard time to make a chic choice. In addition there is a possibility that it could turn into bad conclusion. Furthermore in this essay, authors give examples of common traps and how to beat them.
According to the authors, it could be a big fault if people will choose schools with high prices without assuming that the cheaper ones are better. Also parents should carefully think about their earnings and future coming payments as people don’t always have that stable income.
Reflection
I chose this article because first of all, this is the most interesting topic to me out of five giving options. I think, choosing a right and good college is a really common issue for parents and students. I like this article and the authors arguments because while i was reading this article, memories about how my friends searched for a good and not expensive college was coming to my mind.
I chose this article because first of all, this is the most interesting topic to me out of five giving options. I think, choosing a right and good college is a really common issue for parents and students. I like this article and the authors arguments because while i was reading this article, memories about how my friends searched for a good and not expensive college was coming to my mind.
No comments:
Post a Comment