Thursday, December 8, 2011

Assignment #15- Final Reflection


             In my first blog post I was like a new freshman in writing essays, I didn't really and follow the rhetorical situation in my writing. I was writing essay using my school knowledge and it was realty simple to me to write on essay.  At the beginning of the semester my goal for this class was to get more knowledge in English and improve my writing skills. I also wanted to learn to write strong papers without mistakes.
            Whereas, in my seventh blog post my about writing is goal changed. It didn’t change over all, but I found myself not knowing some other more things to become a college level writing. In this post my goal is to write effective, concise and clear essays. Before I didn’t think about improving those things, because didn’t know that I have struggling with this. In blog post seven I didn’t have any developments or improvements, my writing didn’t change, and I was at the same level as a writer since the beginning of the semester.   
                Now at the end of the semester, I feel some improvements. Still I am not a well effective writer, but I got knowledge of some important things in writing an essay, such as paper should be written clear, concise and less wordy. I learned usage of rhetorical situation in the essay.
          
For the future I will still continue to work writing clear and strong essays. Also I will try to make the organization and sentences of the essay interesting and easily to read for its audience.     


                                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment