For my portfolio I chose to revise my ad analysis essay. Ad analysis essay is because I enjoyed the most by writing about the surrealism of this perfume ad. The strengths of my ad analysis were that I effectively and clearly described the purpose of my essay and the advertisement, and wrote a clear thesis statement. The weaknesses of the ad essay were that in my body paragraphs I wasn’t clear in a few sentences, and I should include some explanation of the image. Over all my paper was little short then it required.
To effectively revise my ad analysis essay, I am going to work better on my body paragraphs. I will try to make my sentences much clear, concise and organized in better structure. I will include some more detail about the surrealism of the advertisement, and explain in details about the uniqueness of this perfume ad. As well as work better on grammar and sentence structure.
Furthermore, I am going to make my paper longer and rework on my irrelevant information about perfume ad, and try to make this essay strength, better organized and clear.
No comments:
Post a Comment