comments or feedback to improve our drafts. It could be because we don’t want to discourage each other or just because we don’t really pay attention in our classmate’s paper. In my opinion, peer review is very interesting, but I don’t get any help to improve my paper. For our third paper and so third peer review, I found it very helpful and interesting. The first time when we meet in group with the same chosen article helped me more understand what about my article and get the deep main idea of that article. When we meet second time for this assignment it was also a good idea to read our papers out loud and find out the purpose of our papers. I don’t know why, but first two peer reviews seem to me not helpful. For my third peer review, I got helpful feedback for the entire paper, and the main point of my chosen article. My ideal peer review is it exactly what we have. I think reading others papers is sometimes could really help to come up with new ideas and thoughts.
Yes, I think it is helpful to do the peer review for earlier stages of the writing process, to get more information what is your purpose going to be. Working in the larger group to me more helpful, because many people have a different idea, this is helping to woke up our ideas. I feel we do have an appropriate time for the peer review, even sometimes finishing early than of the given time.

No comments:
Post a Comment