Sunday, November 27, 2011

Assignment #13- My Favorite Paper


                                
For my final portfolio I chose to revise my 
first essay the literacy narrative. I choose this
 essay because, writing this essay was the most interesting to me.As I wrote a real story of my life and didn't have to think about being creative, I wrote
 how the situation was that time. The topic
 of that essay is “Spring 2011.” I really 
enjoyed writing a real stories and situations that I experienced in my life. Also having to write essays on a specific story or experience is much easier and interesting. Usually most of the time I am struggling writing essays an unfamiliar topic to me. Narrative essay was the most interesting to me as in this essay I wrote my felt emotions, feelings and thoughts.  For this essay I didn’t have to think about interesting and strong points as all I wrote was a real story and experienced by myself.   

Being honest all four papers are interesting topics to write an essay, but I had big issues and struggle with writing a concise, not wordy, effective and clear papers. Probably the most why I choice to revise the literacy narrative, because I had the highest grade on it than my other papers, it was the most successful paper than other three. Moreover I really enjoyed writing a story of experienced part of my education.  

No comments:

Post a Comment