Thursday, November 17, 2011

Assignment #12- Thinking Critically about Evidence

          For arguing a position essay, my topic is “abortion as a form of birth control.” In this essay I persuade the evidence that woman should carefully consider on abortion. Women should have a strong reason for terminating unwanted or unplanned pregnancy. Also women should think about the consequences and consider all options in order to make a decision and not to regret later. This is the strongest evidence because abortion is taking away life.   
            The weakest evidence of my essay is where I wrote that women possible decide to use an abortion as a form of birth control. It weak because I didn’t put the evidence about that is dangerous for health and it is costly, but there are those women exist. To make this evidence stronger , I will write examples and include more powerful evidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment